We have already seen a crucifixion and a crucifix belonging to ‘de Christus-Ogen’ or ‘The Eyes of Christ’. This blazon was carried in the procession of the ‘Landjuweel ’(yearly competition for rhetoricians) together with that of another chamber of rhetoric ‘De Lelie’, which took place in Antwerp in 1561. Afterwards, the blazons were given to the organizing chamber ‘De violieren’ as a tribute. The coat of arms on the left is that of William of Orange. On the right we see the coat of arms of Anna of Lorraine, the widow of René of Chalon. Underneath we see the arms of the town of Diest.